This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Four-hole QuadraLentils shine in these Art Deco-inspired earrings. Use circular peyote stitch, circular netting and fringe.
Finished Size: 3"
- 2 g antiqued pewter size 15° Japanese seed beads (A)
- 10 g antiqued pewter size 11° Japanese seed beads (B)
- 1 g dragonfly blue iris size 8° Japanese seed beads (C)
- 8 orchid 2mm fire-polished rounds (D)
- 12 polychrome olive-mauve 3mm fire-polished rounds (E)
- 16 polychrome olive-mauve 4mm fire-polished rounds (F)
- 4 purple iris 6mm 4-hole QuadraLentils (G)
- 64 metallic suede dark plum 6x2mm 2-hole bars (H)
- 2 medium vitrail 6mm crystal rounds (J)
- 2 antiqued silver 10x24mm ear wires
- Smoke 6 lb FireLine braided beading thread
- Size 12 beading needle
Technique: Circular peyote stitch, circular netting, fringe
Originally Published: Beadwork, December/January 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|