Pattern Play Pillow Sewing Pattern
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Create your own unique fabric pattern on a plain store-bought pillow cover with easy fabric stamping techniques and hand embroidery. Use fabric paint in a contrasting color for a graphic design and add colorful embroidered accents for texture.
- Store-bought pillow with a removable pillow cover (shown: 18 1/2" [47 cm] square orange linen pillow)
- Embroidery thread in a variety of colors (shown: light green pearl cotton, blue pearl cotton, light blue pearl cotton, cream pearl cotton, silver metallic embroidery floss, blue metallic embroidery floss)
- Hand-embroidery needle
- Fabric paint (shown: Neopaque by Jacquard in white)
- Large wood block or rubber stamp (shown: 5 1/2" x 4 1/2" [14 x 11.5 cm] Indian wood block stamp featuring a multiple circle design)
- Paintbrush for applying paint to stamp
- Tear-away stabilizer
- Embroidery hoop
- Masking tape
- Wax or tracing paper (optional)
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|