Patrick the Monkey Toy Sewing Pattern
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This funny chimp is extremely curious, which often gets him into trouble, but luckily, because of his charming character, Patrick is forgiven very easily. The machine applique details for the face, ears and bellybutton are secured with a simple zigzag stitch to give this toy a nice embroidered effect. You could make a whole family of monkeys by just changing the size of the ears a little to make each one different.
- Brown cotton fabric for the legs, arms, body, ears, tail, upper face and head: 55 x 55cm (22 x 22in)
- Tan cotton fabric for the ears, middle face and belly: 15 x 15cm (6 x 6in)
- Tan cotton fabric for the lower face: 25 x 15cm (10 x 6in)
- Black felt for the eyes, nostrils and bellybutton: 5 x 5cm (2 x 2in)
- Fusible webbing: 15 x 15cm (6 x 6in)
- Sewing thread
- Toy filling
- Basic tool kit
Originally Published:Sew Cute to Cuddle.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|