Party On! Learn How to Host Home Jewelry-Making Parties and Trunk Shows
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Home parties are hot! Why not host your own by teaching others your jewelry-making skills or by hosting a trunk show chock full of your handmade jewelry? This webinar will show you how to do both! Learn valuable tips and tricks about hosting jewelry parties in a home-based setting. Find out what you need to prepare for, what you need to bring, the dos and don'ts, and how to make the most money for your jewelry business from either type of party.
Helpful photos in this presentation will also show ideal ways to set up displays and materials, and the webinar will teach you how parties can be worthwhile to help further promote your business. Learn to cater to your specific audience: whether it's a room full of eager kids, a casual girls' night gathering, or serious detail-oriented jewelry enthusiasts.
Sara Richardson, a published chain maille jewelry artist and a contributing editor for Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine, has over five years of experience putting on both jewelry-making parties and trunk shows with her business, Creative World of Sara's Lovestruck Jewelry. She has taught both children and adults how to make jewelry and has sold her own jewelry successfully through these parties. Now, she's sharing her advice with you!
What You'll Learn:
- How to host a jewelry-making party or a trunk show, either in your own home or in the home of a customer
- What you'll need to bring to each kind of party to ensure success
- Valuable tips and tricks to learn how to cater to your specific audience, for both children and adults
- How to make a profit and gain exposure for your business from a home jewelry-making party or a trunk show
- Different ways to display your jewelry and materials in a home setting
- How to get started on the jewelry party circuit and how to advertise this part of your business
- The dos and don'ts about hosting parties
Who Should Attend?
- Jewelry makers who want to share their passion with friends and family
- Jewelry makers who want to offer jewelry-making parties for friends, family, and customers
- Friends and family members who want to have a fun event learning and making stylish jewelry together
- Jewelry makers and designers who have created their own kits and/or jewelry-making tutorials and want a fun way to offer them to the public in small, fun events
- Jewelry makers and designers who want to begin teaching jewelry-making courses and want to practice on small groups of friendly faces
- Jewelry artists who want to learn how to successfully sell their jewelry at home trunk show parties, either in their own home, or in the home of one of their customers.
- Jewelry makers who want to learn how to host an open house trunk show
- Jewelry artists who want to expand their current business by gaining extra exposure in smaller, more intimate settings.
About the Instructor:
Sara Richardson began her jewelry-making journey nearly 10 years ago when she became an assistant (later associate) editor for Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine. Now she has returned to the magazine as a freelance contributing editor while also running her own chain maille jewelry business, Creative World of Sara's Lovestruck Jewelry.
Through the business, she hosts jewelry-making parties for children and adults and trunk shows in the Philadelphia suburbs. She also sells her work at local craft shows and online. Sara's work has been published in over 20 magazines and websites, including Step by Step Wire Jewelry, Easy Wire, and Jewelry Making Daily. She is also a proud stay-at-home wife and mother of a young daughter. Find out more about Sara and contact her through her website, LovestruckJewelry.net.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Web Seminar Download|