Paintstiks On Fabric Simple Techniques Fantastic Results
Embellish fabric with ease. Beginners and seasoned fiber artists alike can achieve fabulous results with Shiva Artist's Paintstiks and a few simple tools. Learn everything you need to know about applying paintstik color to fabric, from basic information about paintstiks, to detailed instructions that will enable you to transform ordinary pieces of fabric into unique works of art.
This comprehensive guide offers:
- Five techniques for adding paintstik color to fabric, including rubbing, stenciling, and masking applications.
- Easy-to-follow instructions with step-by-step photography.
- This guide answers the most common questions about paintstiks.
- Complete procedures for preparation, heat setting, and clean-up.
- Dozens of color photographs for inspiration.
Whether you are a pro or a beginner looking for tips and tricks to get you started - this book will empower your creative juices
Author: Shelly Stokes. Softcover: 32 pages.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org