Painterly Petals Bracelet Beadwork Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Work with this design, drawing inspiration from the gorgeous Picasso finish on the tow-hole beads used to create it, this floral bracelet is formed by framing peals with a square stitch variation and fringe, then linking the resulting "blossoms" together. Enjoy the alternating size of the "blossoms" as they elegantly encircle your wrist.Finished Size: 6¾"
- metallic amethyst size 15° seed beads
- bronze size 11° seed beads
- opaque rose-gold topaz 5×2.5mm hole seed beads
- burgundy 6mm crystal pearls
- dark purple 10mm crystal pearls
- Smoke 8 lb braided beading thread
Technique: square stitch variation
Originally Published: Beadwork August/September 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|