Pagoda Earrings Jewelry Making Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Never underestimate the power of some simple techniques to punch up your designs. The addition of the hammered, paddle-end bar on these earrings takes them to a whole new level. And the twisted wire rings also draw your eye to their texture and movement.
Tools and Supplies:
- 20-gauge brass wire, 10"
- 14-gauge brass wire, 2 1/2"
- 6–8mm turquoise nugget beads or other accent beads, 2
- 3mm gold round beads, 2
- 17mm OD (outer diameter) antique gold Grande Rope jump rings, 2
- Antique gold head pins, 2
- Antique gold small leverback ear wires, 1 pair
- Round-nose pliers
- Bent-nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Ball-peen hammer
- Bench block
- Needle file or sanding sponge
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire, April/May 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|