Opening Night Bracelet Beadwork Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Reminiscent oflovely burgundy velvet curtains gathered in grand theaters across the globe, use a variety of techniques, including tubular peyote. Build the base of this opulent bracelet with a flat peyote stitch. Develop the surface further with netting and bezel top embellishment details adding a pleated curtain look to the bracelet.
Finished Size: 7"
- gold luster cranberry size 15° seed beads
- transparent gold luster dark red size 11° cylinder beads
- transparent gold luster dark red size 8° cylinder beads
- Bordeaux 3mm crystal pearl rounds
- Bordeaux 8mm crystal pearl rounds
- gold-plated 3mm seamless rounds
- gold-plated 4.5x6.5mm ringed barrels
- gold-plated 7x12mm round magnetic barrel clasp
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
- Size 12 beading needles
Technique: Bead Stitching
Originally Published: Beadwork February/March 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|