On the Vine Bracelet
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Make a lush bracelet of cascading pressed-glass rose petals and bellflowers brought together with two-needle right-angle weave.
Finished Size: 7 1/2"
- 5 g dark bronze size 15° Japanese seed beads (A)
- 4 g bronze size 11° Japanese seed beads (B)
- 60 opaque green luster Picasso 4x6mm center-drilled pressed-glass bellflowers (C)
- 38 crystal amber 7x8mm pressed-glass rose petal beads (D)
- 40 goldenrod Picasso 4mm fire-polished rounds (E)
- 19 red bronze luster 6mm fire-polished rounds (F)
- 1 antiqued brass 12x22mm box clasp with flower embellishment
- 2 antiqued brass 6mm jump rings
- Smoke 6 lb FireLine braided beading thread
Scissors, 2 size 11 or 12 beading needles, 2 pairs of chain- or flat-nose pliers
Two-needle right-angle weave, netting, fringe
Originally Published: Beadwork, February/March 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|