Off the Wall Woven Necklace Pendant with Julianna Avelar DVD
Go beyond the basics with an off the wall jewelry design! Watch and learn how to incorporate alternative materials and found objects into your next loom-woven jewelry project with helpful hints from Julianna Avelar.
You'll love this if:
- You are looking for jewelry designs that will spark your creativity.
- You want to learn how to incorporate found objects, shibori ribbons, and more into your on-loom jewelry designs.
Weaving with your Jewel Loom is fun and exciting! Learn how to transform a traditional wall hanging into a free-flowing necklace pendant using sari ribbon, yarn and found objects. Best of all, you won’t need a beadweaving needle for this project. Everyone from beginners to advanced on-loom beadweavers will love making this unique necklace! Start using your Jewel Loom today and see just how quick, easy, and fun it is to use.
Order your copy of Off the Wall Woven Necklace Pendant today to:
- Advance your Jewel Loom weaving techniques as you go beyond beadweaving.
- Learn how to integrate alternative materials into our loom-woven jewelry.
- Incorporate found objects into your woven jewelry designs.
- Combine a variety of materials to create a truly one-of-a-kind piece of hand-made jewelry.
- And so much more!
About the Expert:
Julianna Avelar, GIA AJP, has been a well-known mover and shaker in the creative lifestyle community for over 20 years. She has appeared on television shows such as Beads, Baubles, and Jewels and The Carol Duvall Show. She has also written seven books and invented the hugely popular Jewel Loom®.
Watch a preview!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|