"O" What Fun Bracelet Beading Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Create this fun and easy-to-wear bracelet with two layers of right-angle weave topped with playful O beads.
Finished Size: 6½"
- 16 g black size 15° seed beads (A)
- 2 g aqua size 11° seed beads (B)
- 6.5 g jet AB 3.8×1mm O beads (C)
- 2 silver 5mm jump rings
- 1 silver 17mm hammered toggle clasp
- Smoke 4 lb and 6 lb braided beading thread
- Thread conditioner
Tools: Scissors, Size 12 and 13 beading needles, 2 pairs of chain- or flat-nose pliers
Technique: right-angle weave, square stitch variation, fringe
Originally Published: Beadwork Quick + Easy, 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|