New Vintage Lace
Not your grandmother’s doily!
Enjoy gorgeous projects that include hats, small and large shawls (circular, semi-circular, and triangular), scarves, and wraps—all inspired by traditional lace doily patterns. Lace-knitter Andrea Jurgrau shows how she creates her patterns, lifting or creating and adjusting individual motifs, then reworking and combining them into original, unique works of wearable art.
Take knitted doilies to another level! Intricate, delicate, and from the past, Andrea readily acknowledges that you might not have a use for such items. In her book New Vintage Lace, you’ll find a collection of 18 fully-charted projects that she has altered and adapted into fresh wearable accessories suited to more modern styles and tastes.Andrea shows you many particulars of lace knitting—explaining special stitches, how to read both charts and your own knitting, different ways of adding beads, and the importance of proper blocking. New Vintage Lace will take you beyond the current trends and leave you wanting more.
|Number Of Pages||144|
|File/Trim Size||8.5" x 10.25"|
- Excellent book with a new approach to some lace design.
- I first purchased this book in Kindle format and liked it so much I wanted a hard copy for myself. I like the different looks of the shawls and the opportunity to knit some "new to me" patterns. (Posted on 9/25/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org