New Spinner's Guide to Troubleshooting Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Love spinning, but have persistent problems you can’t seem to solve? Abby Franquemont answers your questions, shows examples, and demonstrates why these things happen and how to address them. In this video workshop, you will learn how small and large changes can make your spinning easier, more consistent, and more comfortable.
In this spinning video you will learn:
- How to determine whether your wheel needs repair
- Ways to improve your spinning posture and movements
- How to remove blemishes in your yarn
- What you can expect to spin from different fi ber preparations
With ideas from sitting down at the wheel to making successful yarn and everything in between, The New Spinner’s Guide to Troubleshooting will have you on the road to spinning happiness.
Watch a Preview Now:
About the Host:
Abby Franquemont, author of the bestselling spinning book Respect The Spindle, has been steeped in the fiber arts since birth. Her videos Respect the Spindle and Drafting: The Long and Short Of It are available from Interweave. She teaches spinning around the world and lives with her family in Ohio.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
|File/Trim Size||906 MB|
- we were asking abby at the ''gathering'' when she was going to do another video, and here it is...this is a very good dvd...the info is amazing on how to hold with your fiber hand and the reasons for your unintentional thick,thin yarn...abby is a great teacher......i noticed that you have another new dvd and i will be getting that one too...thanks, abby (Posted on 9/26/2015)