New Directions in Punched Metal Jewelry
Explore new techniques to punch up your designs!
Discover the versatility and inspiration of metal stamping
Join jewelry artist and teacher Aisha Formanski to learn metal stamping and texturing techniques in her book New Directions in Punched Metal Jewelry: 20 Clever and Easy Stamped Projects. Inspired by Mexican and western-style art, learn the steps needed to craft your own unique and beautiful jewelry stamping projects using this versatile technique.
Explore how to punch and manipulate metal with proper form to create consistent, beautiful textures. Discover the steps and techniques you’ll need to create everything from following a pattern to creating an embroidery inspired design.
Then, let metal punching take center stage as you discover how to make hand punched jewelry with 20 clever and easy projects. Make earrings that combine metal stamping and wire wrapping, craft a cold connected copper pendant with a unique stacked shape, make a showpiece ring with striking texture in place of a stone, and much more. With projects arranged from beginner to advanced, easily develop your skills using punching techniques.
Order your copy of this metal stamping book today to:
- Learn the ins and outs of precision metal punching: from specific supply lists, basic metalsmithing techniques, using patina to add interest, and more.
- Uncover new ways to incorporate metal punching as the primary visual element of your jewelry designs with projects including bead caps, wall decoration, bails, and more.
- Utilize the techniques to create your own designs with print out templates and patterns.
- Break away from silver with projects that use alternative metals including copper, brass, and more.
- Be inspired by textural elements – use these techniques to successfully create inspiring jewelry elements, add decoration to your metal designs, and more!
|Number Of Pages||128|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org