New Directions in Punched Metal Jewelry
Explore new techniques to punch up your designs!
Discover the versatility and inspiration of metal stamping
Join jewelry artist and teacher Aisha Formanski to learn metal stamping and texturing techniques in her book New Directions in Punched Metal Jewelry: 20 Clever and Easy Stamped Projects. Inspired by Mexican and western-style art, learn the steps needed to craft your own unique and beautiful jewelry stamping projects using this versatile technique.
Explore how to punch and manipulate metal with proper form to create consistent, beautiful textures. Discover the steps and techniques you’ll need to create everything from following a pattern to creating an embroidery inspired design.
Then, let metal punching take center stage as you discover how to make hand punched jewelry with 20 clever and easy projects. Make earrings that combine metal stamping and wire wrapping, craft a cold connected copper pendant with a unique stacked shape, make a showpiece ring with striking texture in place of a stone, and much more. With projects arranged from beginner to advanced, easily develop your skills using punching techniques.
Order your copy of this metal stamping book today to:
- Learn the ins and outs of precision metal punching: from specific supply lists, basic metalsmithing techniques, using patina to add interest, and more.
- Uncover new ways to incorporate metal punching as the primary visual element of your jewelry designs with projects including bead caps, wall decoration, bails, and more.
- Utilize the techniques to create your own designs with print out templates and patterns.
- Break away from silver with projects that use alternative metals including copper, brass, and more.
- Be inspired by textural elements – use these techniques to successfully create inspiring jewelry elements, add decoration to your metal designs, and more!
|Number Of Pages||128|