Needle Tatting Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Needle Tatting: The Basics and More with Georgia Seitz - Two-Disc Set
Discover the art of needle tatting with master tatter Georgia Seitz! Create exquisite lace, using just a tatting needle and thread. Use your creations for baby caps and bibs, edgings, doilies and tablecloths, and embellishment. Learn the basic steps of needle tatting-selecting needle and thread sizes, chains, picots, rings, joins, spirals, and Josephine knots with step-by-step instructions.
In Needle Tatting: The Basics and More, Georgia Seitz:
- Takes you from basic concepts to finished products
- Thoroughly explains the stitch used in both needle and shuttle tatting-the double stitch
- Inspires a new appreciation for everyday handwork objects and their creation
- Shares some finished tatted objects, including bookmarks, ornaments, edgings for handkerchiefs, and more
With this 2-disc set, you will find out how to tat with beads. Discover the magic of making lace with needle tatting.
Watch a Preview Now:
About the Host:
Georgia Seitz, who graduated from Indiana State University, served in the United States Army as a Chinese linguist in Japan and a German linguist in Germany. She learned to tat in 1979 and hasn’t stopped. She has been teaching tatting since 1985; in addition to her numerous teaching engagements, she offers an online tatting class. Her first nationally published tatting patterns appeared in the November/December 1993 issue of PieceWork magazine, and she has written a series of books on tatting.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Excellent Teaching, poor quality video
- I only got a few minutes into the video and had to turn it off. Her teaching skills are excellent and I'm sure that I will learn a great deal from the sessions. However, the quality is terrible. On my computer the video lacks sharpness; everything is fuzzy, compared it to the preview on your website. On my Android, every few seconds it stops her voice to re-stream. That makes it very hard to concentrate. (Posted on 5/16/2015)
- Excellent class
- I learned tatting within a few seconds thanks to this video. She is very clear when she is teaching so you grasp it very fast. (Posted on 4/11/2015)
- Excellent class
- I learned tatting within a few seconds thanks to this video. She is very clear in her teaching so you grasp it very fast. (Posted on 4/11/2015)