Mother Earth Necklace Beadwork Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Work the simple rope base in a right-angle weave. Add another visual dimension to the necklace with tigereye fringe embellishment.
Finished Size: 18"
- gold size 15° seed beads
- mix of gold, dark metallic purple, and gold-lined peridot size 11° seed beads
- powder almond 3mm crystal pearl rounds
- yellow/green/fuchsia 4mm enameled rounds
- tigereye 6x3.5mm rondelles
- antiqued brass 17mm toggle clasp
- Crystal 6 lb braided beading thread
- Size 12 beading needles
- Chain-nose pliers (optional)
Technique: Bead Stitching
Originally Published: Beadwork February/March 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|