Moonlit Waves Bracelet Beading Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Carefully placed accent beads add serene waves to the columns of this herringbone-stitched bracelet.
Finished Size: 6½"
- 2 g dark purple size 15° seed beads (A)
- 3 g metallic rhubarb opaque rainbow luster size 11° cylinder beads (B)
- 3 g green transparent rainbow luster size 11° cylinder beads (C)
- 25 purple iris 4mm fire-polished rounds (D)
- 1 black 6×11mm hook-and-eye clasp
- Purple size D nylon beading thread
Tools: Scissors, Size 10 beading needle
Technique: ladder stitch, herringbone stitch
Originally Published: Beadwork Quick + Easy, 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|