This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Use a combination of circular peyote and herringbone stitches to form a unique fanlike drop earrings. Create these elegant earrings and boost your bead stitching skills.Finished Size: 2¼"
- aqua-lined sapphire AB size 15° seed beads
- garnet-lined ruby AB size 11° seed beads
- blue iris 2.7 x20mm twisted bugle beads
- medium dark aqua vitrail 3mm firepolished rounds
- sterling silver 15x17mm ear wires
- Smoke 8 lb braided beading thread
- Thread conditioner
Technique: circular peyote stitch, herringbone stitch
Originally Published: Quick & Easy Beadwork, 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|
- Great Project
- These are wonderful quick earrings and you can change the look in so many ways just by changing colors. I used a 30mm bugle since I had some and they make up beautifully. I left off the crystals on the top of earring and just used seed beads as I didn't care for the look, but otherwise great. Also varied by using 3mm bicones on some of the designs. They work great too. Have fun (Posted on 4/18/2015)