This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Boost your beading skills and make a geometric bracelet. Use square stitch to form the squares used throughout this bracelet. Explore how this design can be modified into earrings.Finished Size: 7¼"
- silver-lined matte orange-yellow size 15° seed beads
- ceylon buttercup yellow size 11° cylinder beads
- matte royal blue size 11° cylinder beads
- red-gold luster 6mm 2-hole flat squares
- matte gold 6mm soldered jump ring
- matte gold 7x12mm lobster clasp
- Red size D nylon beading thread
Technique: square stitch, picot
Originally Published: Quick & Easy Beadwork, 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|