Mokume Gane with Chris Ploof Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Become a Mokumé Gané Master
Step into expert jeweler and artist Chris Ploof’s studio to learn about the Japanese metalworking craft mokumé gané. Watch as Chris demonstrates all the steps you need to master this complex metalsmithing technique in this detailed 89-minute DVD workshop.
Chris dives into the mokumé gané technique demonstrating the processes you need to know be successful. Ensure steadfast bonding by learning how to effectively twist binding wire, clean metal sheet, and stack your billet. From there, discover the warning signs to be on the lookout for when fusing and refining your billet. With Chris’ industry knowledge and accessible steps, unlock a wealth of information about the mokumé gané process.
Plus, get tips for creating two beautiful mokumé gané patterns to start creating beautiful decorative jewelry designs.
Order your copy of this workshop DVD today to:
- Start the right way – learn tips for cleaning your metal for successful billet building.
- Avoid over firing your billet with careful torch maneuvering techniques so your metal doesn’t become a “ruined pile of goo.”
- Accessibly create mokumé gané at home; discover alternative low tech tools and detailed steps to conquer this technical skill.
- Learn two different texturing methods for your mokumé gané.
- Create a billet large enough to yield two mokumé gané rings.
- And much more!
This essential mokumé gané tutorial is a must have for any metalsmith hoping to successfully executing the complex technique. Easily start and stop when it’s convenient, and reference critical steps multiple times for guaranteed success. Master mokumé gané today and begin creating mokumé gané in your workshop!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|