Modern Visions Bracelet Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You love bracelets with bling.
- You want to make a vintage-inspired beaded bracelet.
- You enjoy right-angle weave and peyote stitch.
Create a stunning pavé style bracelet with Kelly Wiese.
Join author and 2011 Beadwork Designer of the Year Kelly Wiese for this video workshop where she will teach you how to make an Art Deco-inspired bracelet. Use right-angle weave and peyote stitch to create this timeless beauty featuring geometric components. With Kelly's clear and easy-to-follow instructions, you'll be making this gorgeous bracelet in no time!
Download your copy of Modern Visions with Kelly Wiese Today to:
- Bead an Art Deco-inspired bracelet at home with expert instructions from Kelly Wiese!
- Take your beading to the next level with a material list and step-by-step directions for every part of this bracelet design.
- Dress up a strip of peyote stitch with embellishment-add crystals for spectacular sparkle!
- Work up components that look like pavé settings using right-angle weave and crystals.
- And much more!
About the Expert:
Kelly Wiese is the author of two books, A Beaded Romance and Beaded Allure. She was a Beadwork Designer of the Year in 2011. Kelly loves to use size 15 seed beads and crystals in her work, which is often described as romantic and delicate. She resides in Colorado with her husband, 3 dogs, and 3 cats, where she spends as much time as possible playing with beads. If you're searching for more of her romantic jewelry designs, don't miss her first video workshop Beadwork Designer of the Year Series: Bead Stitching Vintage-Inspired Jewelry.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|