Modern Stack Quilt
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This building block design has been in my head for a while, possibly inspired by the containers loading at the docks and modular housing units seen on my travels. I worked with my selected color palette and the layout until it was right. Low-volume prints and expanses of negative space keep the composition from becoming too busy.
Finished Block:4" × 8"
Finished Size: 55" × 55"
- Fabric for quilt top (I used fabrics from Timeless Treasures. The fabrics are low-volume prints that read as solids.)
- Blocks, fat quarter each:
- Soho Solids in Smoke, Ice, Lavender, Mint, White
- Sketch Basic in Plum, Purple, Kiss, Charcoal, Ballet
- Dream Dots in Aqua, Ballet
- Background, Sketch Mist, 3 yds.
- Backing, 33/4 yds.
- Binding, 1/2 yd. (I used Sketch Mist for the binding and the background.)
- Batting, 60" × 60" or twin
Originally Published: Modern Patchwork, Summer 2015.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|