Modern Patchwork Winter 2016
Feed the fires of your creativity with the fabulous issue of Modern Patchwork magazine!
Featuring 24 brand new quilting projects straight from the designers you know and love, this issue has a wealth of ideas just waiting for you. From beginner-friendly quilts with a graphic appeal to trendy quilt projects and accessories, there's something for everyone to try. But that's not all: meet artist and designer Violet Craft and learn about her journey creating intricate quilts with paper piecing. Want to give it a try? Violet created an exclusive pattern, just for Modern Patchwork! Plus, you'll find more tips, techniques, and trends throughout the pages.
Order your copy of the Winter 2016 issue today to:
- Learn about the future of modern quilting from leaders of the Modern Quilt Guild.
- Discover new gadgets, books, and fabrics curated by the Modern Patchwork editorial staff.
- Read a profile of quilter, author, and fabric designer, Thomas Knauer.
- New to paper piecing? Try the skill-building tips from designer and author Amy Garro on a beginner-friendly project.
- Ready for a paper piecing challenge? Make Violet Craft's exclusive Cardinal Table Runner.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|