Modern Patchwork, Winter 2015
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Warm up your winter with these hot modern quilting projects!
Feed the fires of your creativity with the Winter 2015 issue of Modern Patchwork magazine. Featuring 27 brand new quilting projects that will bloom in your bedroom and add a medley of color to your table, this is a must-have magazine for every quilt artist. Stretch your skills with projects that use appliqué, thread sketching, and embroidery. Then, check out a few modern quilts that have made it into traditional quilt shows and go back to the roots with a brief history of modern quilting.
Order or instantly download your copy of the Winter 2015 issue of Modern Patchwork magazine today to:
- Take a look back through the history of the modern quilt movement with Making Modern.
- Discover gifts and gadgets galore in Cool Picks. Find something for everyone on your list (you may even treat yourself to one or two) with Cool Picks.
- Don't let the bleak winter months get you down, cozy up with inspiration from four featured project categories that range from bold brights to wintery whites.
- Artist Amy Butler will show you how to spark a creative revolution that will help you ditch those dreaded creative roadblocks.
- And much more!
"You will certainly find a season's worth of projects to warm your heart and homes in this issue ... you can count on modern quilting projects that will stretch your skills and fire your imagination." — Amber Eden, editor
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
- Don't know
- I have not seen the magazine yet, try to order it. (Posted on 7/16/2015)
- Don't know
- Don't know before I have seen the magazine (Posted on 7/16/2015)