Modern Patchwork Summer 2016 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Kick off Summer with this must-have issue of Modern Patchwork Summer 2016. Find 21 bright and bold projects and Summer trends in this issue!
Find fresh designs with HSTs and Curves, tips for quilting with ease on a domestic machine and see new fabrics from top designers along with 21 bright and bold Summer projects in this issue of Modern Patchwork Summer 2016
Here's a look inside:
- Hot Picks Fun new finds for your sewing room.
- 21 Bright and Bold Projects + a bonus pattern!
- Top Summer Trends
- Make Your Quilts Better Advice from QuiltCon judge; Cheryl Arkison
- Quilts,Totes and More!
- The Road Work Quilt Designed with a shape in mind by Debbie Grifka, pattern included.
- Top Ten Tips for Domestic Machine Quilting by Christa Watson
- fab fabrics Make this Summer's new colors + patterns a new addition to your stash!
- Thoroughly Modern with Amy Barickman.
- Refresh your quilting basics
- and so much more!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||From the editors of Modern Patchwork|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|