Modern Patchwork Summer 2015 Digital Edition
Your summer will sizzle with the 25 contemporary quilt projects found in the Summer 2015 digital issue of Modern Patchwork, perfect for vacation and beyond!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want fresh, bold, and bright quilting inspiration!
- You want to be on the forefront of this summer's hot new trends in modern quilting.
Say hello to summer!
Discover 25 all-new projects inspired by summer vacation.
Whether you are vacationing or stay-cationing this season, you'll find contemporary quilting projects sure to inspire in the Summer 2015 digital issue of Modern Patchwork magazine. Discover projects perfect for rainy days as well as beautiful quilts that bloom with colors from the garden. Add a touch of magic to your home with quilts inspired by the circus or add a splash of blue that will remind you of an ocean side getaway.
Take your quilting technique up a notch when you tame your tension issues with expert advice from Amy Ellis. Make your English paper piecing modern with techniques and tips from Catherine Redford. Plus, take a sneak peek at Tula Pink's new video series, Tula's House, which opens the door to a designer's life.
Download your copy of Modern Patchwork Summer 2015 today to:
- Discover 25 bold and bright projects sure to dress up you living space.
- Learn about pixelated portrait quilts—a hot new trend in modern quilting.
- Browse fab new fabrics from today's freshest designers.
- Share your quilts with others through charity quilt drives. From making the call to distributing the finished quilts, learn how to share with ease.
- Explore the idea of black-and-white improvisation with Malka Dubrawsky.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|