Modern Patchwork Spring 2016
Be inspired with 25 fresh, bright, and new modern quilting projects, technique information, and more in the must-have issue of Modern Patchwork.
Add a breath of fresh air along with a splash of color to your home with more than 25 eye-catching projects in Modern Patchwork Spring 2016! With so many fresh projects, enticing articles, and expert tips, this issue of Modern Patchwork is sure to keep you busy this spring and beyond!
Order your copy of Modern Patchwork Spring 2016 today to:
- See how The Crafty Gemini has become a global YouTube sensation.
- Help your modern quilts pop with Modern Free Motion Quilting.
- Develop your Color Confidence with Kari Vojtechovsky. Try out your new skills with her bonus project, Colorblock Table Runner.
- New books abound! Read an excerpt from Quilt Giving by Deborah Fisher.
- Discover fab fabrics, new products, and more!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||From the Editors of Modern Patchwork|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- I Love this magazine!
- I love this magazine! I always find lots of projects that I want to try and have made quite a few of them. I find the directions are easy to follow and I love the "modern" look that they provide. I do wish that it was less expensive......maybe less shipping costs would help! (Posted on 5/6/2016)
- Modern Patchwork
- This is a nice little magazine, however, that is all it is. A magazine for a bit over twenty bucks by the time shipping is added in. Beware. That is too much money for one Issue of a magazine. I won't purchase anymore from this Fons and Porter site. (Posted on 4/27/2016)