Modern Patchwork Magazine Fall 2015
Availability: In stock
Feed your hunger for creativity with the Fall 2015 issue of Modern Patchwork magazine. Featuring 23 brand new quilting projects straight from designers you know and admire, this issue has something for everyone. From back-to-basics quilts with strong graphic appeal to home décor fit for an exotic hideaway, you are sure to find projects for every room in your home. But that's not all: stretch your skills with hand appliqué; try creating quilts with precuts, or consider screen printing your own fabrics like the five artists profiled on these pages.
Take your machine quilting skills up a notch when you learn to quilt the modern way using straight lines, spirals, plaids, and more. Or simply browse the magazine for inspiration - there's plenty for everyone in this issue of Modern Patchwork.
Order instantly or download your copy of the Fall 2015 issue of Modern Patchwork magazine today to:
- Discover new gifts, gadgets, books, and fabrics in the Hot Picks, Books we Like, and Fab Fabric reviews.
- Writer and designer Cheryl Arkison introduces five up-and-coming screen printing artists who make amazing fabrics in their studios.
- Expertly quilt your own tops with modern designs using a walking foot with the guidance of Catherine Redford.
- Learn about the MQG's amazing show, QuiltCon, from jourlalist Melanie Haupt.
- Pick up tips for machine quilting, show attendance, setting up your studio, and so much more.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|