Modern Machine Quilting: Straight Lines, Spirals, Serpentines, and More!
You'll love this if:
- You want to finish your quilts with professional results while using a domestic machine.
- You are ready to more beyond stitching in the ditch and learn to tackle sophisticated straight line quilting.
- You want to add graphic elements to your quilting repertoire such as plaid grids, spirals, square spirals, and more.
- You are looking for helpful tips and tricks that will make machine quilting easier.
Stitch outside of the ditch!
Learn how to take your stitching out of the ditch and create clean, contemporary quilting designs on your home sewing machine. From stitching in the ditch to creating perfect spirals, Catherine Redford shares her passion for modern machine quilting in this video workshop. Whether you are new to quilting or are a seasoned stitcher, you are sure to find tips and tricks that will make your machine quilting easier to accomplish and more enjoyable.
Catherine will take you on a journey through the unlimited possibilities of machine quilting. Begin with an overview of materials because, “With all the right materials and tools, it's going to make your life so much easier when it comes to quilting.” Then, start stitching! Experiment with a variety of straight lines and gridded patterns, then move on to curves, serpentines, geometric spirals, and sharp turns.
Order or instantly download your copy of Modern Machine Quilting with Catherine Redford today to:
- Learn how to prepare your quilt tops for quilting, including proper pressing, basting, and more.
- Master the straight line with tutorials on stitching in the ditch, shadow quilting, matchstick quilting, grids, and more.
- Add some style to your next quilt with easy quilted serpentine stitch and organic curves.
- Take your machine quilting to the next level with techniques for stitching spirals, square spirals, and sharp turns.
- And so much more!
About the Artist:
Catherine Redford was born in England where she learned to knit and sew at an early age. After relocating from London to Naperville, Illinois, she learned to quilt and has been stitching ever since. She's an award-winning quilter, an active member of her local guilds, a popular teacher at local and national conferences, and the co-founder of the Naperville Modern Quilt Guild. Catherine is a frequent contributor to Modern Patchwork magazine and guest on Quilting Arts TV.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|