Modern Machine Quilting: Free Motion Stipples, Swirls, Feathers, and More Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
When machine quilting modern quilts, there are more options than straight lines and simple geometric patterns. Learn how to take your stitching to new heights and create contemporary and fresh quilting designs on your home sewing machine. From stipples to feathers, Catherine Redford shares her expertise and passion for modern machine quilting in this video workshop. With more than 25 unique designs, all demonstrated on this video, seasoned stitchers as well as those new to machine quilting will find instrumental tips for making machine quilting easier to accomplish and more enjoyable.
Instantly download this video, Modern Machine Quilting: Free-Motion Stipples, Swirls, Feathers, and More with Catherine Redford today to:
- Learn how to prepare your quilt tops for quilting, including proper pressing, basting, and more
- Practice first with a pen and paper, then move on to machine quilting
- Master doodling with your machine, creating muscle memory while practicing stitching your name and curved lines
- Add texture and interest to a quilt with stippling and meanders
- Take your machine quilting to the next level with techniques for stitching 26 unique quilting motifs, from angular meanders to sensuous feathers
About the Artist:
Catherine Redford was born in England where she learned to knit and sew at an early age. After relocating from London to Naperville, Illinois, she learned to quilt and has been stitching ever since. She's an award-winning quilter, an active member of her local guilds, a popular teacher at local and national conferences, and the co-founder of the Naperville Modern Quilt Guild. Catherine is a frequent contributor to Modern Patchwork magazine and guest on Quilting Arts TV.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Free Motion Stipples, Swirls, Feathers, and More Video Download
- I loved the lessons I knew a lot already but it helps when you watch some one else do it and gives you more pointers on how to do it and short cuts and ideas in what else you can use to help it be more easier. I will think of what to get next as I am on a tight budget being retired navy wife. (Posted on 2/10/2016)