Modern Flapper Necklace
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Use two basic tubular herringbone stitch techniques to create this set of four necklaces that's a contemporary take on a classic design.
Finished Size: 19"; 24"; 31"; 38"
- 20 g purple AB transparent size 11° seed beads
- 5 g metallic light gold size 11° seed beads
- 27 light gold pearlescent 6mm textured glass rounds
- 4 bronze 5mm unsoldered jump rings
- 2 bronze 6×19mm magnetic tube clasps
- Smoke 6 lb FireLine braided beading thread
Scissors, Size 11 beading needles, 2 pairs of chain– or flat–nose pliers
Tubular ladder stitch, tubular herringbone stitch, circular peyote stitch variation
Originally Published: Beadwork, August/September 2016
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Anneke van Ingen|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|