Modern Beaded Lace eBook: Beadweaving Techniques for Stunning Jewelry Designs
Join beadweaver Cynthia Newcomer Daniel to create elegant jewelry that features delicate lace patterns and traditional beadweaving stitches.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
Master beadweaver Cynthia Newcomer Daniel offers new inspiration for beaded jewelry -- lace! In Modern Beaded Lace, you’ll learn how to use basic beadweaving stitches, elegant seed beads and stunning crystals to create exquisite necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more -- all with intricate lacy flowers, leaves and scrolls. Cynthia shares her secrets for creating dazzling beaded lace, including:
- How to translate traditional lace patterns into beaded designs
- Basic beadweaving instructions for herringbone, peyote, right angle weave and square stitch
- 18 jewelry projects with detailed step-by-step instructions
- Advice on designing your own beaded lace
What are you waiting for? Showstopping beaded lace jewelry is at your fingertips!
Plus, receive a bonus project from Cynthia Newcomer Daniel with your purchase of Modern Beaded Lace! *Bonus material will be emailed to you after your purchase.
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Cynthia Newcomer Daniel|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- Great projects.
(Posted on 11/25/2016)
- Nice projects
- I have enjoyed this ebook, it has several project I plan to do. So far I have completed to cover item. I found the instruction easy to understand. My only problem was my tension, it was a little tight, but it still looks good and I plan to wear it soon. I found the projects in this book to be different from most book out there. If you are looking for something new and different give this book a try. (Posted on 5/29/2016)
- Love it!
- This book is absolutely worth it. Filled with brand new and innovative projects. Lovely pictures and instructions that are easy to follow. I thoroughly enjoyed going through the book. Quite a few projects I would like to try. (Posted on 5/11/2016)