Mixed Beaded Boho Cuff with Julianna Avelar DVD
Mix it up! Discover expert tips and techniques from Julianna Avelar as she shares step-by-step instructions for her Mixed Beaded Boho Cuff.
You'll love this if:
- You want to be inspired to combine a variety of bead shapes and sizes in your loom-woven beaded jewelry.
- You want to learn how to reinforce the ends of your beadwoven jewelry so you can incorporate sleek clasps.
Learn how to make this bohemian-inspired cuff bracelet using the hugely popular Jewel Loom. Julianna Avelar, inventor of the Jewel Loom, guides you through setting up the loom, placing warp threads to fit different sizes and shapes of beads, and creating a selvage with velvet ribbon. You'll want to wear this soulful boho beaded bracelet again and again. Get started using your Jewel Loom and see just how quick, easy, and fun it can be!
Order your copy of Mixed Beaded Boho Cuff today to:
- Fall in love with creating one-of-a-kind beaded jewelry designs on your Jewel Loom.
- Learn how to combine differently-sized and shaped beads into one cohesive design.
- Create a stunning beaded cuff featuring a variety of beads.
- Use ribbon at the ends of your beadwoven bracelet so you can attach a stylish clasp.
- And so much more!
About the Expert:
Julianna Avelar, GIA AJP, has been a well-known mover and shaker in the creative lifestyle community for over 20 years. She has appeared on television shows such as Beads, Baubles, and Jewels and The Carol Duvall Show. She has also written seven books and invented the hugely popular Jewel Loom®.
Watch a preview!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|