Use Misty-Fuse™ for all weights of fabric -- from velvets and cottons to delicate tulles and organzas. It's a dream to work with--it handles well, is sheer, doesn't add bulk to your fused piece and bonds firmly once cooled. And since there is no added adhesive, it won't gum up your scissors or quilting needles. Here's your Mistyfuse Basics:
||Step 1: |
Assemble fabric right-side up on tope of a slightly larger piece of Mistyfuse. Work on parchment paper or a Teflon pressing sheet.
Trim out the shape you desire from the fuse-backed fabric
Place or pin the fabric into position then iron to fuse it in place.
Use firm pressure and a hot iron (cotton settin for a mere 5-15 seconds. Mistyfuse can be applied with or withou steam.
Use it for your sewing and appliqué projects; you can even use it with your paper projects. You can even paint on this fusible for a transparent look to your art quilts. Tired of pinning your quilts? Fuse snippets of Mistyfuse™ between the batting and quilt top and bottom!
Size: 20" x 90"
|Product Type||Tools & Supplies|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org