Miss Grace Free Form Shawl
Interweave exclusive colorway! The Miss Grace Knitting Kit from SKEINO introduces a wonderful technique called tapestry knitting, which uses short rows to mimic tapestry weaving.
The exclusive colorway kit contains:
- 4 skeins of Sophia yarn, a 2-ply superwash, fingering-weight merino yarn
- a color-printed pattern
- a SKEINO canvas project bag
Finished size: 74" x 41" x 41"
In this kit, you will find a total of 4 skeins: 2 skeins in a base color, 1 skein in color one, and one skein in color two. Each of these skeins has 394 yards for a total of 1580 yards. As always with SKEINO's knitting kits, a color-printed pattern is included, as well as a canvas project bag. You will love knitting with this Sophia Yarn imported from Italy and hand-painted by SKEINO.
These 4 skeins in shades of purple are an exclusive color combination from SKEINO for Interweave. Get your kit before it sells out!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- Yarn is a huge disappointment
The shawl in the picture looks stunning so I ordered the Interweave kit. Once I started knitting, it's hard to tell the difference between colors. It's so disappointing. Unless this becomes a stand out once it's done, I doubt that I would use this color again. Wish I had done more research before ordering. The chart is very hard to figure out. I'm a sock knitter, so not a beginner. Could not have completed this without help from the KAL on ravelry.
Colors may vary. Pattern not recommended for beginners. (Posted on 5/15/2016)
- Great project - ugly yarn colors
- This is really a fun project. It is a very different type of pattern and I love that there is a tutorial. Wish I could say I am happy with the yarn colors, but I am not. The shawl in the tutorial is stunning. The other colorways that are available are stunning. My colorway doesn't seem to have enough contrast to really show off the pattern. This seemed to be the only colorway available when I ordered from Interweave. (Posted on 4/20/2016)
- Such a disappointment - my base color yarn was so close in color to the other two yarns that my stripes and forms were indistinguishable. I wish I'd gone to Skeinos website and picked one of their color combinations. I won't be making the Miss Grace shawl with this yarn, too much work for something that just looks a mess. (Posted on 4/20/2016)
- Great project
- I have not yet begun this project, but the yarn is stunning and the pattern looks really interesting. I am looking forward to knitting this shawl! (Posted on 4/18/2016)