Mid-Century Modern House Pillows
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
The angular shapes of mid-century modern architecture fill me with excitement! They are so dramatic, so different, they just cry out for interpretation in fabric, like these two pillows featuring two very common mid-century modern house shapes.
Finished Size: 12" × 18"
Required Materials for two pillows:
- 2 background fabrics, 1⁄2 yd. each, 1 color for each pillow
- Templates, provided
- Fat eights of 2 colors, the main house color for each pillow
- Scraps of 1–3 additional colors for details on the houses
- Double-sided tape
- Muslin, 1⁄2 yd. (2 pieces 15" × 21")
- Batting, 1⁄2 yd. (2 pieces 15" × 21")
- Sewing machine with walking foot and free motion/darning foot
- Point turner
- 2 pillow forms, 12" × 18"
Originally Published:Modern Patchwork, Spring 2015.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|