Metalsmith Essentials: Make A Box Clasp Digital Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You love to personalize your hand-made pieces
- You want to move into three-dimensional construction and beyond the store-bought clasp
- You are looking to improve your soldering techniques and advance your metalsmithing techniques
Join Richard Sweetman, an artist and teacher with more than 30 years of experience, for Metalsmith Essentials: Make a Box Clasp, a video workshop focused on constructing a box clasp to latch a chain, or design it to be the pendant and latch combined! This video breaks down the process to easily understandable steps and will improve on your soldering skills. These skills are also transferable to making box rings, hollow beans and boxes. In no time, you'll be creating your own unique three-dimensional jewelry with Richard's expert instruction!
Download your copy of Make a Box Clasp with Richard Sweetman today to:
Watch a preview now:
About the Author:
Richard Sweetman is an artist and teacher of more than 30 years. He received his BFA from Colorado State University and his MFA from the University of Oregon. He worked as a goldsmith in San Francisco before accepting a teaching position at Arapahoe Community College in Denver. Richard built a very successful metals program at ACC and currently runs a co-op metalsmithing studio in Denver.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Runtime||1 hour 14 minutes|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Finally, I can make a box clasp!
- Trying to make a box clasp has been intimidating to me. However, this video will teach you step by step. Now that I am hooked on making more than one box clasps! (Posted on 9/14/2016)