Metalsmith Essentials: Introduction to Gemstone Setting: Prong, Flush and Bezel Setting with Ann Cahoon Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to learn the basics of stone setting.
- You’re looking for detailed directions for setting round faceted gemstones using prongs, tubes, and flush settings.
Set your stones in style!
Discover the ultimate technique workshop detailing beginning stone setting for faceted stones! Join expert jewelry artist Ann Cahoon as she teaches the crucial steps associated with beginning stone setting.
From prongs to bezel and flush settings, this DVD workshop covers basic techniques for stone setting. Begin with the facet setting to easily see all the necessary steps and master the basic steps. Then, build on your skills and progress in difficult as you explore bezel and tension settings. Complete with detailed steps for success, up-close action shots, and detailed tool lists, become a stone setting pro! Stone setting isn’t easy, but Ann will show you step-by-step how to fix and avoid common mistakes every artist experiences.
Order your copy of this video workshop today to:
- Explore the differing processes for various settings including prong, tube or bezel, and flush settings.
- Refine and finish your setting beautifully with expert tips and tricks.
- Discover how to refine store purchased prongs, and set your stones high, or low in them.
- Skip the confusion with detail tool lists so you can expertly set stones with the help of mechanic tools.
- And much more!
With precise steps and detailed descriptions, build your skills and add setting faceted stones to your jewelry designs! Don’t be caught without this ultimate workshop lesson will teach you all the steps you need to know to get started with basic stone setting.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|