Metalsmith Essentials: Get the Most Out of Your Rolling Mill DVD
Explore the benefits of using new techniques for your jewelry projects using a rolling mill with jewelry artist Richard Sweetman.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to learn new techniques for adding texture and designs to wire and sheet metal
- You are eager to gain expert ideas for forming metal and enjoy jeweler Richard Sweetman’s instruction
- You want to learn unique jewelry making techniques, such as creating your own Keum-Boo foil and forming wire and jewelry metal sheet from metal ingots
Jewelry artist and instructor Richard Sweetman will show you how to use your rolling mill in a variety of metalsmithing techniques – including fold forming, roller printing onto sheet metal, and rolling your own wire. Get creative and design intricate and delicate pieces of jewelry, and learn useful tips along the way, such as which metals are best for the mill and what temperature to use for hot rolling. From making your own patterns to milling your own metal, you’ll discover how to maximize the potential of your mill, save time and find your own metalsmithing style.
Order your copy of Metalsmith Essentials: Get the Most Out of Your Rolling Mill today to:
- Receive over 70 minutes of expert instruction from Richard Sweetman, who has over 30 years of jewelry making experience
- Learn professional techniques for creating different shapes in wire and metal
- Emboss your own creative designs onto a multitude of jewelry pieces
- Discover which metals are appropriate to use and how to care for your mill so it lasts throughout the years
- And so much more!
Watch a preview now:
About the Author:
Richard Sweetman is an artist and teacher of more than 30 years. He received his BFA from Colorado State University and his MFA from the University of Oregon. He worked as a goldsmith in San Francisco before accepting a teaching position at Arapahoe Community College in Denver. Richard built a very successful metals program at ACC and currently runs a co-op metalsmithing studio in Denver.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|