Maudie Jane's Cloche to Knit Kit
Maudie-Jane's Cloche to Knit Kit
Included in this kit:
- Two skeins of Mrs. Crosby Hat Box, 75% superwash merino wool/15% silk/10% cashmere yarn, sportweight, 317 yds/100 gram hank
- One skein: Winter Wheat
- One skein: Vintage Port
- PieceWork September/October 2016
Highlights of this kit:
- You will receive two skeins of Mrs. Crosby Hat Box merino/silk/cashmere yarn.
- The kit includes of the September/October 2016 issue of PieceWork that has eight additional projects to knit, embroider and sew, inspired by the literary mystery genre.
- Julie designed the hat to be worn with or without a favorite pin attached to the rosette.
Tap into both your love for literature and knitting with this kit! Whether you are a knitter, a sewist, or an embroiderer, you will find fun projects in this issue of PieceWork.
Julie Turjoman's irresistible Maudie-Jane Cloche was inspired by the crime-solving adventures of the many “lady detectives” who populate knitters' favorite mystery novels. Pair the cloche with your favorite trench coat and you'll be ready for any adventure! When you've finished, move on to the other eight projects found in the September/October 2016 issue of PieceWork. Readers will love the behind-the-scenes stories on admired authors Ngaio Marsh and Patricia Moyes, in addition to a salute to other much-loved literary heroines.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|