Mastering Herringbone Stitch
Join Beadwork magazine Editor Melinda Barta as she covers all aspects of herringbone stitch in her new book Mastering Herringbone. Finally learn everything you need to know to master this beautiful stitch and all its varieties—from beginning to advanced techniques. Discover this comprehensive beadwork book that’s perfect for anyone looking to expand their beadwork techniques and understand herringbone stitch in its entirety.
Begin with a detailed material and tool list specifying must-have items beaders won’t want to be without. Then, dive into herringbone stitch in all forms! With chapters dedicated to the different stitch variations and featuring must-make projects by Melinda and 7 other top beadwork designers, explore flat herringbone stitch, circular herringbone, tubular herringbone stitch, and more. Plus, with more than 300 detailed thread path diagrams and step-by-step beading instructions, you won’t be left in the dark on any of Melinda’s important techniques or tips.
Get this must-have technique resource book today to:
- Master herringbone bead stitch and explore all the stitch variations in-depth.
- Learn numerous stitch options for starting, joining, embellishing, shaping, and finishing your beadwork to take your pieces to the next level.
- More than 300 all-new, highly detailed illustrations ensure you won’t miss a single stitch.
- Practice your new skills – explore 21 projects by Melinda and Beadwork Designers of the Year including Jean Campbell, Lisa Kan, Jean Power, Kelly Wiese, and more!
- And much, much more!
|Number Of Pages||168|
|File/Trim Size||8.5" x 10.25"|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org