Master the Jewelry Flex Shaft with Andy Cooperman, Volume 2: Hammer Handpieces, Special Tips & Tricks Digital Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You love to experiment and want to take full advantage of your flex shaft
- You want to discover how to use a hammer handpiece for a variety of fun and useful applications
- You want to learn how to turn your flex shaft into a lathe
The flex shaft is one of the most commonly found but consistently underutilized tools at the jeweler's and metalsmith's bench. Andy Cooperman has explored and learned to exploit this machine as few others have. His approach to the flex shaft is expansive and non-traditional, and includes techniques such as using an eye screw as a pit pounder and turning your flex shaft into a lathe. He'll also explain how a hammer handpiece can be used for stone setting, riveting, and upsetting by capitalizing on its ability to combine force and accuracy.
Download Master the Jewelry Flex Shaft with Andy Cooperman, Volume 2: Hammer Handpieces, Special Tips & Tricks today to:
- Discover how to easily switch between handpieces
- Learn to lathe a notch into an earring post
- Learn Andy's top picks for handpieces
Watch a preview of Master the Jewelry Shaft with Andy Cooperman, Volume 2: Hammer Handpieces, Special Tips & Tricks now:
About the Author:
Metalsmith, educator, and writer Andy Cooperman works from his Seattle studio where he builds jewelry and objects for exhibitions and private clients. His work and writing has appeared in blogs, magazines and books, including Humor in Craft, Art Jewelry Today (I, II & III) and The Penland Book of Jewelry. His work is held in private and public collections, such as the Victoria and Albert Museum, Central College in Pella Iowa, and the Tacoma Art Museum.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Digital Download|
- Andy is an Excellent teacher
- I learned so many new tricks and new tips on using the flex shaft. Andy does a great job showing us how to clean and polish quickly and what burs and bits he uses. I recommend this to anyone wanting to efficiently clean and finish their design. (Posted on 9/14/2016)
- Great video. Very Informative.
- Really glad I purchased this video and I'm typically not that into videos. I prefer written information. I have the hammer handpiece but couldn't find much out there showing how it is best used until I watched this video. Yes I had watched the actual Foredom videos but they don't hold a candle to this one. Andy shares so many useful tips and innovative ways to use this handpiece as well as tips on other handpieces. Foredom should hire Andy to do their videos. I think they would sell more tools. (Posted on 9/4/2016)