Master the Jewelry Flex Shaft with Andy Cooperman, Volume 1: Burs, Mandrels, Sanding/Grinding, Rubberized Abrasives & Finishing Volume 2: Hammer Handpieces, Special Tips & Tricks DVD
You’ll love this video if:
- You love to experiment and want to take full advantage of your flex shaft
- You’d like to learn new and interesting methods for sanding, grinding and finishing
- You want to learn how to use a hammer handpiece for variety of fun and useful applications
Join metalsmith Andy Cooperman and start your journey into mastering the jewelry flex shaft! In Volume 1, Andy uses burs, mandrels, separating disks, and rubberized abrasives in unique, timesaving ways. You’ll learn various and useful techniques, such as new twists on drilling and how to create a hammered finish with a rubber wheel. In Volume 2, he divluges his top picks for handpieces, as well as fun tips and tricks to turn your flex shaft into a lathe. He’ll also explain how a hammer handpiece can be used for stone setting, riveting, and upsetting by capitalizing on its ability to combine force and accuracy. This video takes an expansive and non-traditional look at the accessories, attachments, and endless possibilities of the flex shaft.
Order your copy of Master the Jewelry Flex Shaft with Andy Cooperman today to:
- Explore new techniques for your flex shaft
- Learn to turn your flex shaft into a lathe
- Find tips on how to use your accessories and attachments in different ways
- Discover so much more!
Watch a preview of Master the Jewelry Flex Shaft with Andy Cooperman, Volume 1: Burs, Mandrels, Sanding/Grinding, Rubberized Abrasives & Finishing and Volume 2: Hammer Handpieces, Special Tips & Tricks now:
About the Author:
Metalsmith, educator, and writer Andy Cooperman works from his Seattle studio where he builds jewelry and objects for exhibitions and private clients. His work and writing has appeared in blogs, magazines and books, including Humor in Craft, Art Jewelry Today (I, II & III) and The Penland Book of Jewelry. His work is held in private and public collections, such as the Victoria and Albert Museum, Central College in Pella Iowa, and the Tacoma Art Museum.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Runtime||3 hours 23 minutes|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- Fantastic video
- Well worth the money! It is PACKED with ideas and uses for the flex shaft. There are a few things he doesn't cover because doesn't use them (like the felt polishing pads) but I am using my flex shaft a lot more now. I have been using it to sand the edges of my metal pieces which is much easier than using the hand files, making it more enjoyable since I don't really like hand filling. Great video and teacher. (Posted on 10/6/2016)