Master the Jewelry Flex Shaft with Andy Cooperman, Volume 1: Burs, Mandrels, Sanding/Grinding, Rubberized Abrasives & Finishing Volume 2: Hammer Handpieces, Special Tips & Tricks Digital Download
You’ll love this video if:
- You love to experiment and want to take full advantage of your flex shaft
- You’d like to learn new and interesting methods for sanding, grinding and finishing
- You want to learn how to use a hammer handpiece for variety of fun and useful applications
Join metalsmith Andy Cooperman and start your journey into mastering the jewelry flex shaft! In Volume 1, Andy uses burs, mandrels, separating disks, and rubberized abrasives in unique, timesaving ways. You’ll learn various and useful techniques, such as new twists on drilling and how to create a hammered finish with a rubber wheel. In Volume 2, he divluges his top picks for handpieces, as well as fun tips and tricks to turn your flex shaft into a lathe. He’ll also explain how a hammer handpiece can be used for stone setting, riveting, and upsetting by capitalizing on its ability to combine force and accuracy. This video takes an expansive and non-traditional look at the accessories, attachments, and endless possibilities of the flex shaft.
Download your copy of Master the Jewelry Flex Shaft with Andy Cooperman today to:
- Explore new techniques for your flex shaft
- Learn to turn your flex shaft into a lathe
- Find tips on how to use your accessories and attachments in different ways
- Discover so much more!
Watch a preview of Master the Jewelry Flex Shaft with Andy Cooperman, Volume 1: Burs, Mandrels, Sanding/Grinding, Rubberized Abrasives & Finishing and Volume 2: Hammer Handpieces, Special Tips & Tricks now:
About the Author:
Metalsmith, educator, and writer Andy Cooperman works from his Seattle studio where he builds jewelry and objects for exhibitions and private clients. His work and writing has appeared in blogs, magazines and books, including Humor in Craft, Art Jewelry Today (I, II & III) and The Penland Book of Jewelry. His work is held in private and public collections, such as the Victoria and Albert Museum, Central College in Pella Iowa, and the Tacoma Art Museum.
|Number Of Pages||N/A|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- excellent teaching - a must for anyone who wants to get the most out of their Flex Shaft.
- At last! A practical video set (I purchased Volumes 1 & 2) on using a Flex Shaft. If you think you might be under-utilizing this great device you won't have that worry anymore after watching Cooperman explain and demonstrate the myriad uses of all the different types of tips. This is full of well presented information for both the experienced and the beginner. If you just purchased a Flex Shaft, or have had one around for awhile but use it for limited purposes, your life is about to change. Don't have a Flex Shaft yet? This video will give you plenty of reasons for making the investment and advice for getting a big return on your money. This is a real "bur on the metal" video. (Posted on 10/18/2016)
- Inspiring and Educational
- I purchased Andy Cooperman's Volume 2 Hammer Handpieces Tips and Tricks Digital Download. I love his approach in that he challenges his audience to think about innovative ways to use tools. His approach is educational and inspiring. I'm looking forward to more! I'll be purchasing Volume 1 based on the great quality of Volume 2. Andy Cooperman is funny and awesome! (Posted on 10/15/2016)
- Andy Cooperman provides a great set of tips and concepts and is pretty entertaining to boot. Throughly enjoyed both videos. Thank you! Keep those teaching videos coming. (Posted on 10/3/2016)
- This is the BEST dvd period. Of all of the great dvd Interweave has, this is without question the best. Andy's style, knowledge, skill and enthusiasm are contagious. I highly recommend it to anyone from beginner to expert. (Posted on 9/28/2016)
- Amazing amount of great information
- The variety of applications and tools for the flexshaft are extensively covered in this video. I found so many ways to use the flexshaft to add texture, great details and lovely finishes to pieces! Highly recommended. (Posted on 9/8/2016)