Mashrabiya Alley Bracelet
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Create geometric patterns in this cuff of seed beads, bugle beads, and SuperDuos, with two-needle ladder stitch and two-needle right-angle weave.
Finished Size: 6 1/2"
- 2 g opaque eggplant luster size 15° Japanese seed beads (A)
- 3 g silver-lined transparent light amethyst 3mm bugle beads (B)
- 13 g opaque red bronze luster 5x2.5mm 2-hole SuperDuos (C)
- 1 silver 23x21mm 3-strand filigree box clasp
- 6 silver-plated 5mm jump rings
- Smoke 6 lb FireLine braided beading thread
- Thread conditioner
Scissors, 2 size 12 beading needles, 2 pairs of chain- or flat-nose pliers
Two-needle right-angle weave, two-needle ladder stitch, square stitch
Originally Published: Beadwork, February/March 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|