This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
I was totally smitten by Jessica Jones’ Time Warp collection for Cloud9 Fabrics; with its nubby texture and retro sensibility, the fabrics are a playful nod to the barkcloth of the 1950s. Making it into a tote was a great way to show off one design from the collection. This project is elegant and functional, with enough room for your shopping treasures and an outer patchwork pocket for your cell phone or shopping list. The construction is so simple you may want to make more than one!
Finished Size: 20" × 44"
- Midweight fabric, 13⁄8 yds. (Barkcloth, denim, canvas, or home décor fabrics are good choices.)
- Lining fabric, 5⁄8 yd. (Fabric must be 44" from selvedge to selvedge)
- Double-fold bias tape, 1/2", 21/2 yds.
- Pocket fabric, coordinating solid, fat eighth (I used pink.)
- Pocket fabric, contrast, fat eighth or large scrap (I used black.)
- Batting, 6" × 9"
- Twill tape for handle, 1" wide, 4 yds.
- Fabric-safe marker
- Ruler, 6" square with 45° mark
- Basting spray
- Quilting ruler, 24" × 61/2"
Originally Published:Modern Patchwork, Spring 2015.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|