Making Soldered Jewelry
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to unlock the endless jewelry-making possibilities as you learn how to solder.
- You are interesting in practicing your soldering technique through a variety of projects.
- You want to take your soldering skills to the next level with expert tips and adept advice.
"This gateway technique to metalsmithing lets you join metal sheet and wire in an infinite number of arrangements, giving the other jewelry making techniques you've learned or want to learn even greater possibilities." -Merle White, Editorial director of the Interweave Jewelry Group.
Explore this information-packed special issue and unlock the secrets to successful soldering. There is something for every metalsmith in Making Soldered Jewelry, whether you are a novice looking for advice or a seasoned soldering pro! Learn all about soldering terminology, tools, and torches. Then, practice the 5 essential soldering rules as you take a stab at one of the included jewelry projects or on one of your own designs. Plus, get 15 hot tips and the answers to your most common soldering concerns.
Order your copy of Making Soldered Jewelry today to:
- Boost your soldering skills with 10 jewelry-making projects that vary wildly from creating your own chain and silver bead making to Keum-bo earrings and pendants featuring 6 gemstones.
- Learn jewelry soldering nuances, find the right flux, and discover the importance of a soldering station in a fire safe zone from contributing Editor Lexi Erickson.
- Get all of the information on fuels and torch systems, including jewelers torches, portable torches, and micro torches so you can build the perfect soldering setup for your studio.
- Learn tips and techniques that will help you create the 4 basic joins and effectively solder copper, brass, and bronze.
- And more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
- Great Publication!!!
- I have been reading through this publication a few times now and each time I see something new. It is comprehensive for beginners and full of useful information and projects. I have soldered before but it is still daunting starting a new project let alone working out how you can do it. So well done, everyone buy!!!! (Posted on 6/18/2016)
- Excellent source of information!
- I haven't yet had the time to read through the entire book, but have glanced through most of it. I find that the information provided is fantastic for a jewelry maker like myself who has not yet ventured into soldering. It is something I have been attracted to for a long time, but have never had the courage to attempt. The book provides detailed information on tools and methods, and I am anxious to read it through to the end, get some proper equipment and jump into my first soldering project!! Thank you for this amazing reference! (Posted on 1/3/2016)
- just the ticket!
My partner and I are gaining so much from this well put together set of great tips!
There are so many small tricks and techniques where one knows the basics but sometimes it's just the expert 'tweek' that makes all the difference! This book provides so many of them.
Utterly encouraging, sensible and recommended
PS Having the digital copy is brilliant - so easy to search and space savvy when it comes to our library (Posted on 1/1/2016)
- Quite Good
- The publication covered a wide range of information which was presented so beginners would understand and the more experienced would benefit from a refresher. (Posted on 1/1/2016)
- Interesting .
- Good information on subject. Also the way projects are presented is inspiring for making our own style. (Posted on 5/11/2015)