Making Metal Jewelry: Project Techniques Inspiration
Get professional results without soldering in Making Metal Jewelry: Projects, Techniques, Inspiration by Joanna Gollberg.
Interested in working with a variety of metals without using heat? You'll have the opportunity to work with a variety of metals in sheets, wires, and tubes without soldering or using a torch!
Usually heat is associated with metal jewelry, but not today! You can create outstanding metal jewelry projects using easy-to-learn cold connection skills such as piercing, sawing, riveting, and joining.
It's time for you to end your long search for metal necklaces, rings, bracelets, and earrings. There are over 20 metal jewelry projects waiting for you in Making Metal Jewelry: Projects, Techniques, Inspiration by Joanna Gollberg!
Detailed instructions and full-color photographs make creating metal jewelry easy! Not only will you be able to add new professional-looking jewelry to your collection, but you'll have fun adding your own spark of creativity to the projects.
Order your copy of this inclusive cold connection resource to:
- Easily create your own chains, ear wires, clasps, and more.
- Practice your new skills with over 20 metal jewelry projects.
- Learn metal texturing and finishing techniques that will add a little something to your own jewelry designs.
- Perfect easy-to-learn skills with detailed step-by-step instructions.
- Find out how to make simple settings for pearls, beads, and stones.
- Get back to the basics with the general techniques, tools, and materials needed.
- And so much more!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org