Making Metal Jewelry: Project Techniques Inspiration
Get professional results without soldering in Making Metal Jewelry: Projects, Techniques, Inspiration by Joanna Gollberg.
Interested in working with a variety of metals without using heat? You'll have the opportunity to work with a variety of metals in sheets, wires, and tubes without soldering or using a torch!
Usually heat is associated with metal jewelry, but not today! You can create outstanding metal jewelry projects using easy-to-learn cold connection skills such as piercing, sawing, riveting, and joining.
It's time for you to end your long search for metal necklaces, rings, bracelets, and earrings. There are over 20 metal jewelry projects waiting for you in Making Metal Jewelry: Projects, Techniques, Inspiration by Joanna Gollberg!
Detailed instructions and full-color photographs make creating metal jewelry easy! Not only will you be able to add new professional-looking jewelry to your collection, but you'll have fun adding your own spark of creativity to the projects.
Order your copy of this inclusive cold connection resource to:
- Easily create your own chains, ear wires, clasps, and more.
- Practice your new skills with over 20 metal jewelry projects.
- Learn metal texturing and finishing techniques that will add a little something to your own jewelry designs.
- Perfect easy-to-learn skills with detailed step-by-step instructions.
- Find out how to make simple settings for pearls, beads, and stones.
- Get back to the basics with the general techniques, tools, and materials needed.
- And so much more!