Make Vintage and Upcycled Jewelry DVD
You will love this if:
- You want to learn how to use soft solder to incoprorate into your jewelry making
- You are interested in learning techniques for making upcycled jewelry with common household items
- You enjoy the convenience of learning from instructors right in your home
Imagine turning an old plate into a one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry that is sure to become an heirloom. Do you have a favorite piece of china that is so chipped or cracked that you can’t use it anymore? Are you looking for ways to incorporate soft soldering into your crafting skill set? Join jeweler and author, Laura Beth Love, as she shows you how to apply copper foil for soldering, cut ceramics using a glass saw and polish edges with a glass grinder. You’ll also learn two different techniques in applying your decorative chain and her expert tips on using solder for decoration. In this video tutorial, Laura Beth will inspire you to gather up favorite odds and ends to create beautiful pieces of jewelry.
Order your copy today of Make Vintage and Upcycled Jewelry today to:
- Learn how to cut and polish ceramics into the perfect shape to incorporate into your jewelry designs
- Discover how to solder with soft solder and how to use it as a decorative element
- Fall in love with creating one-of-a-kind jewelry with upcycled items
- And so much more!
Watch a preview now!
About the Artist
Jewelry designer Laura Beth Love has been designing and creating jewelry for over two decades. She is most known for her unique soldered jewelry designs and jewelry made from broken vintage china that incorporates her signature style of soft soldering and beaded solder details. Her work has been featured in Country Living Magazine, as well as numerous other print and online publications. Laura is the author of BoHo Chic Jewelry: 25 Timeless Designs Using Soldering, Beading, Wire Wrapping and More. Laura lives in Pennsylvania with her two daughters Erica and Rachel, her two cats, Sammy and Sara.
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Laura Beth Love|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|