Make Simple Molds for Repeating Jewelry Designs in Metal Clay and More DVD
You will love this video if:
- You are looking for new ways to work with metal clay
- You would like to learn how to make easy molds for metal clay
- You are interested in learning techniques for adding unique texture and design to metal clay
Add a special touch to your metal clay with Noël Yovovich as she teaches you an easy and fun way to make your own unique molds. You may already be using molds in one form or another, but are you tired of purchasing the same molds that everyone else is using? Discover how to make molds using simple, readily available materials, for those times when you want something uniquely your own. Not only will these molds work to form any type of metal clay, but also polymer clay and glass clay. Whether you are molding one small element, or whole metal clay pieces that you want to reproduce, these techniques will help you achieve fabulous results!
Order or download your copy of Make Simple Molds to:
- Learn when to use a hard or flexible mold
- Discover how to carve into various substances for molds and rollers to create unique texture
- Utilize readily available materials in your work
- And much more!
About the Artist
Noël Yovovich is a full-time professional jewelry artist working in a wide variety of techniques, including metal clay as well as traditional metalsmithing, and innovative methods like titanium coloration. She loves teaching, both locally near her home in Evanston, Illinois, and across the country—or outside it! A lifelong artist, Noël is also a potter, sculptor and painter, but has primarily focused on jewelry for the last 20+ years.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|